Industrial paint remover for use on a variety of substrates that effectively removes most two-component epoxy and fusion bonded systems, along with resin, polymers, enamel, and coatings from buildings, houses, etc.
SPC-203N coating remover is a cost-effective and environmentally advantaged means for the removal of paints, coatings, and residues. It has a neutral pH and is hydrogen peroxide activated. SPC-203N is a high-performance stripper that works on most coating chemistries. It is blue in color to assist with coverage during application. SPC-J203N is a designated product for Japan.
- Neutral pH
- Low odor, low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Non-flammable, non-carcinogenic, biodegradable
- Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents,
- phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP (N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone)
- Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based removers
- Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods