What thicknesses are available for the frozen sheets?
- The thicknesses available are 0.02” – 0.1” and go up by increments of 0.01”
What are the dimensions of the frozen sheets?
- The current max size for the frozen sheet is 7” x 18”
What size strips are available?
- The current smallest strip size is 1” strips
What are the backing options and features of them?
- Release paper or Tedlar® paper
- Release paper: Removable paper that leaves two adhesive sides for permanent assemblies
- Tedlar® paper: Tedlar® is a PVF highly resistant release film, it is permanently bonded to the liquid shim, but allows for disassembly and inspection of the part. This option uses both release paper and Tedlar® paper. One side is covered by release paper that is removed and gives the adhesive side of the application and the other side will be covered with Tedlar® paper which gives the non-adhesive side of the application and allows for the disassembly of the part later on for inspection.
How do the custom die-cuts work/developed (process)?
- The die-cuts are customer specific. The customer provides the depiction of the shape they would like and then die-cuts are produced and tested to make sure the sizing is correct before orders are made. The die-cut shapes have to fit in the sheet size of 7” X 18”.